Crisp, fresh and floral, this Chinese yellow tea will make a perfect friend for a sunny afternoon.
- Origine: Si Chuan province
- Harvesting area: E Mei Shan
- Plantation altitude: ~500m above sea level
- Harvesting: Spring 2016 (Ming Qian)
- Tea varietal: Xiao Ye Zhong
- Yixing: Ben Sha Lu, Duan Ni, Porcelain gaiwan
- Water temperature:85℃
- Storage: Drink now, store cool and dry.
- Food pairing: Steamed fresh water fish
Tea liquor is a pale yellow color. Great clarity. The nose gives a fresh grass aromas with layers of bean and aspergus. In mouth, this Meng Ding Yellow tea has a delicate medium-bodied liquor with a strong flowery profile and a sweet aftertaste with a good length.
Meng Ding cha has made the famous Tribute Tea list twice during the Tang and Song dynasties. We recommend using a porcelain gaiwan to brew this delicate yellow tea and when the tea steeps do not put the lid back on the gaiwan. Use a water at about 90?c (194?F).