A very well layered Ba Xian oolong tea. Pomelo, honey, nutty and some flower with a good length.
- Origine: Guang Dong province, Feng Huang
- Harvesting area: Feng Xi
- Plantation altitude: ~800m to 1000m above sea level
- Harvesting: Spring 2016
- Tea varietal: Ba Xian
- Teaware: Zi Ni, Xiao Hong Ni, Hei Ni, Qing Shui Ni, Chao Zhou teapot
- Water temperature: 90-95C
- Storage: Drink now, age 3 to 5 years
- Food pairing: By itself
The tea liquor is pale and clear. The noze reveals a complete profile of aroma with white fruit, some nuttiness, and flower. The full bodied tea liquor offers a lovely sweetness and layers of pomelo, honey, nuts, white flower and it is made complete by a nice lenght.