Honey and big white flowers aromas. A bold, yet delicate dancong oolong tea with good tea taste.
- Origine: Guang Dong province, Feng Huang
- Harvesting area: Lower part of Wu Dong mountain
- Plantation altitude: ~800m to 1000m above sea level
- Harvesting: Spring 2016
- Tea varietal: Huang Zhi
- Teaware: Zi Ni, Xiao Hong Ni, Hei Ni, Qing Shui Ni, Chao Zhou teapot
- Water temperature: 90-95C
- Storage: Drink now, age 3 to 5 years
- Food pairing: Apple and Cider Lobster
Coming from the famous Wu Dong mountain but harvested from young tea trees, which explains the affordable price, this type of dancong oolong comes in limited quantity. And this spring only fewer kilos are available due to the rain.
The nose gives layers of honey and big white flowers. In mouth, the tea gives a good first sensation of honey, followed by a medium sweetness. The flowery profile of the tea shows in the aftertaste which is of medium lenght. Good tea taste.